• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Funniest reason you've been banned on a server (outside of MCSG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Here's one.

I once got mod on a survival server, I was given WorldEdit commands, now, at the time, I had no clue on what the commands were, so a man came in and taught me something about it, and left. Apperantly, what the command he taught
me was disabling the protection in the overworld, so spawn was getting greifed. The owner came onto the server an hour later and saw the mess, I was banned for "bad skills".

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Once I was banned on roxbot for 'aimbot and speed.' I made a ban dispute and after seeing other recent disputes getting replies and mine not, finally after like a week they looked at it and you know what they said? 'I could swear you weren't banned..."
/facepalm

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I have been kicked off MCSG twice for discriminating against baccas.
As much as I love this thread, please refrain from necroing threads that are more then 30 days old.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
I was banned at a server where they used /disguise to turn themselves into big youtubers and they mislead people to donate to play with them, i called them out.

Reactions: Yin

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
"Banned for not being a believer".

There was a server where the owners said they managed to get Captain Sparklez, Bajan Canadian, SkyDoesMinecraft, and ItsJerryAndHarry on the server when they really just used /disguise. I said they were full of crap.
dis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci