• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Funniest/Stupidest Death On MCGamer

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
I was fighting a guy who was nearly in full leather, whilst I was decked in iron. As I was about to engage in a fight with him, my sister came over and put a plate with my breakfast on the edge of my keyboard. I then couldn't move, and he rekt me as I couldn't do anything, and it was only after that I realised that the reason I couldn't sprint was because of the plate with two burnt pieces of toast which I didn't eat in the end. GG

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
December 27th, 2012
So this was on SG5, back when the lightning struck you if you fell into the hole in deathmatch.
So I was still searching for my first win, and I had full iron/diamond sword and I was facing two people with all leather and stone sword. THEY FISHING ROD SPAMMED ME INTO THE HOLE AND I GOT SMITED TO DEATH BY LIGHTNING. Never in my life was I so angry.

Reaction score
I was eating pizza while fighting a guy just last weekend and I died to him. I have full iron stone sword and he had leather stuff.
Don't eat and play MCSG, kids.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
About last summer, I was recording with a friend. We were at the top of the roller coaster in holiday resort. Being full iron and stuff, I decided that I had the wings to fly and jumped right off, not knowing that in a second or 2 I would explode and it was my items that would fly everywhere. My friend after laughing at my foolishness, also accidentally fell of and said one last bye to his diamond loot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci