• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Funniest way you have killed someone on Minecraft.

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
Any server, any person. Simular to the funniest way you have killed someone on the SG server. Now it could be any server.

Ok it was final 4 playing with some friends on Vareide's first map(Not this server.) I had A stone sword and a leather chestplate. I came across 2 people stuck in a hole. I laughed knowing i'll have to kill them. I could not hit them without them hitting me. They had weapons from killing my friend who attempted to kill them. I had no choice! To jump down. No thats a stupid idea. So I guide a creeper and punch it into the hole. It killed both of them giving me a way in and out. The other person who had a iron sword was running around near me. Not knowing it was final 2 just going to try to kill someone I slay the person and win!

Mastertj

Tribute
Reaction score
I was at the ship on map one.... Six guys were chasing me for ever! I had diamond pants and diamond chestplate (Rest was iron) I ran into the one room that opens when you hit the switch on the boat. All six ran in after me and I hit the button as they were beating me up.... Lava came down and killed all of them but me. The lava stopped before the one corner! I won that match (Before beta release :( )

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
On map one, I was doing absolutely terrible. All I had was some leather armor and a fishing pole. I was being chased by some guy with an iron sword. I decided to go down underwater to that one place where you get the gift of fluctus. I made it past the "obstacle course" and stood on the safe platform. The guy started to follow but I cast my fishing rod at him and it hit him causing him to fall into the lava.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
In some PvP server that I joined for the first time (that was really crappy) there was a small building where you spawn and there are people in full diamond armor and diamond swords spawn-camping all of the noobs. I join and I punch one of the guys and run out (luckily). I climb on top of the building where there is a wooden sword from some dead guy so I jump on top of the guy I hit and kill him with 1 1/2 hearts left. Then I was punched to death while putting on the armor. :(

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was on map one, was dashing to the ship and when i got to the ladders where you climb up to get on the boat, there was a person there. He punched me, and when i finally climbed up the ladders he was gone. I turned around to find yet another person on my tail, who i punched (btw be4 i go on, i should metion we were un armed), and we fought for a little before i realized that the first guy had reached the valuable chests. I raced down and punched him while he was getting the chest. and after a few more punches he was dead. However, I had no time to savor the chest when the second guy came and attacked me. Tired, and with only one heart left i ran forward and did my best Captian Falcon impersonation. It worked and he was dead in one Falcon Punch. However, the most valuable item was a pair of chain pants and a fishing rod. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci