• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Funniest way you have killed someone on SG server

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
Post the funniest way you have killed someone on the Survival Games server.

So far I have not done any funny kills. I have punched a person with a stone sword to death after I started to attack him when I had 3 1/2 hearts, then a creeper came up behind me a blew me up.

byDinosaur

Tribute
Reaction score
I was 360'ing in the middle with a stick and just hitting the air. Some guy came running at me and he must of had like half a heart left because I hit him by accident and got the kill xD

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was on 3 heart, it was in the death match. I was on one of the trees, with a bow just regenerating (I had good items and everything, but I just killed another guy). The other guy was noobish but had a bow, so did I but he managed to get me down to 1 heart whilst regenerating. I wasn't looking at my hearts lol. I jumped backwards, 180 spun with my bow drawn and killed him... then I hit the ground too hard.

So basically we all killed each other, and I survived, then I accidentally killed myself.

It was fuuunneh :3

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
i was on this spot where there was lava and a little pit which had a combination and stuff and i was sitting there. i saw a guys name and i crouched. when he went in i knocked him back into the lava then he got out of the lava (nearly dead i thought) and i was in the chest room and punched him once got iron plate body iron sword and iron boots)
dont know if that was funneh but :D

byDinosaur

Tribute
Reaction score
I was on 3 heart, it was in the death match. I was on one of the trees, with a bow just regenerating (I had good items and everything, but I just killed another guy). The other guy was noobish but had a bow, so did I but he managed to get me down to 1 heart whilst regenerating. I wasn't looking at my hearts lol. I jumped backwards, 180 spun with my bow drawn and killed him... then I hit the ground too hard.

So basically we all killed each other, and I survived, then I accidentally killed myself.

It was fuuunneh :3
Dude that is epic!

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
was on a ledge in the broken castle on map one and someone saw me and was going towards my way. I pretended as if i didnt see him coming towards me, and continued going to the top. when he was closer i went down to a ledge closer to the bottom and as soon and he jumped in i ninja'd him from above and killed him. felt like a boss.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So there I were, in the castle of the first map. Five minutes after barely escaping with my life from the corn. I loot 2 of the chests on the island. Another person is looting the other two. He has a big, burly stone sword and an iron chestplate. I'm clutching a pile of dirt with my body and shifting as he walks right past me... I pounce! Punching and punching and punching and he died :D

thePro

Spectator
Reaction score
i was in a tree when suddenly a guy with a diamond sword came and hit me in the back, when i was falling from the tree i did a 360 and hit him so he died. he sucked

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Was on the first map, it was in death match and the opponent only had a stonesword. Lol well i decides to use my Diamond Hoe and Shovel to finish him off xD

Hysix

Spectator
Reaction score
1st map and had 16 dogs. He hit me in the deathmatch. I just sat back and watched him try to run for 30 seconds. Awesome.

Reaction score
I was being chased down by someone with a diamond sword, I had iron. I spun around, lit him up with my flint and steel, grabbed the sword and won the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci