• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Funniest win ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
yesterday I was playing sg3 and my team went off but I didnt know where they were at. I was on skype with them and I just stayed at Corn the WHOLE match never even left for chests. When it was night a guy with leather armor and a wood axe came and my friend said on skype of of our teamates are coming. The otehr guy ran off and my teamate saved me :D. I then looted chests had iton armor and diamond sword. When on the tree above cornopia and stayed there. Crazymexican or what ever his user was came down and I kill him then the guy came who killed alot of our team I did an epic jump from high in the air to the corns water he was crafting so I killed him before he could land a hit. Then it was deathmatch and my teamate didnt want to lost points (he had like 1300) so he jumped of the cliff (which sucks cause I would have got alot of points).

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
k lol once I killed someone with a diamond shovel

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I won once with a diamond pick

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
yesterday I was playing sg3 and my team went off but I didnt know where they were at. I was on skype with them and I just stayed at Corn the WHOLE match never even left for chests. When it was night a guy with leather armor and a wood axe came and my friend said on skype of of our teamates are coming. The otehr guy ran off and my teamate saved me :D. I then looted chests had iton armor and diamond sword. When on the tree above cornopia and stayed there. Crazymexican or what ever his user was came down and I kill him then the guy came who killed alot of our team I did an epic jump from high in the air to the corns water he was crafting so I killed him before he could land a hit. Then it was deathmatch and my teamate didnt want to lost points (he had like 1300) so he jumped of the cliff (which sucks cause I would have got alot of points).
My best one on map 3 is : First i only have a stone sword i see 6 ( YES 6 PEOPLE ) Teaming in the corn, Only 1 has a weapon though, so it took me like 5 mins to kill them all ( They runned around the corn etc. etc. ) After that i still didn't even have any armor / weapons, only a stone sword, gold sword, bow and some arrows. Than a full iron armor guy came in, i hurried to the top of the leafs, and when he was crafting i jumped down in the water and killed him in the back. After that the deathmatch started. And i saw it was some noob with no armor, at the other end of the corn ( which is a long distance. ) I took my bow and with only 1 shot taken in the head i killed him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci