• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Future Plans

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd like to go and study in the STEM field and continue my athletics. But overall, I just want to do anything that will make me happy for what I am doing.
Thats always a good philosophy, I do agree athletics is one of the best ways to feel good it pays off and it feels amazing what do you practice?
California.
Thats dope salaft
I want to go to Europe, and just experience all of the different cultures; English, German/Dutch, French, Spanish, Balkan, Polish, etc.
France is cool but a bit gay you feel me, spanish we the best, english people just drink tea and say mate all the time idk about balkan and polish pasha biceps.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Thats always a good philosophy, I do agree athletics is one of the best ways to feel good it pays off and it feels amazing what do you practice?
The sports I compete in are Cross Country and Track and Field.

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
Well I'm like young and am not graduating or anything special ig but this probably sounds soooo gay but I really want to click with all my internet friends in the future like irl meetups become friends for years to come & what not

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I'm like young and am not graduating or anything special ig but this probably sounds soooo gay but I really want to click with all my internet friends in the future like irl meetups become friends for years to come & what not
das pretty gay mate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci