• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Future Sponsor Items?

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
These are just some opinion's
------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I was just thinking to my self what would happen if Developers added Creature Eggs to the Sponsor bar? Well, maybe creepers and horses can be in game? Here is some suggestion's, Creeper Egg = 1 Explosive, Pig Egg = Food, Cow Egg = Food, Horse Egg = You can basically ride the horse and if you get off of it it will despawn, Skeleton Egg = Just shoots arrows

Maybe these items could possibly come to MCSG one day...!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karivar

Diamond
Reaction score
These are just some opinion's
------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I was just thinking to my self what would happen if Developers added Creature Eggs to the Sponsor bar? Well, maybe creepers and horses can be in game? Here is some suggestion's, Creeper Egg = 1 Explosive, Pig Egg = Food, Cow Egg = Food, Horse Egg = You can basically ride the horse and if you get off of it it will despawn, Skeleton Egg = Just shoots arrows

Maybe these items could possibly come to MCSG one day...!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For some reason i feel that is mineplex.. And i doesnt like mineplex :(

dodo9797

Survivor
Reaction score
IMHO this wouldn't fit mcsg and it might also ruin some gameplay with the skeletons and creepers. Also, with the pigs and cows, why can't we just sponsor raw beef and porkchops? Anyways, thanks for the suggestion I just think that it might ruin gameplay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci