• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Future (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_FinnickOdair_

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey haha I haven't been that active on TS because my computer is bad but tomorrow my new one is arriving! :D

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: OMGitsMarkiee
Skype (Fell free to PM): DividableApples
TeamSpeak Y/N: Yes
Mature 1-10: 8
Donor: Gold
Wins: 196
Experience With Clan Members: I'm experienced with clan members before. I made 2 clans which both lasted quiet a while and joined a few other good clans.
Reasoning for joining Future: Because I would like to experience being with a US clan. I feel I can fit in well with this clan and help in clan battles and even give some tips. I have great leadership and communication with players.

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: OMGitsMarkiee
Skype (Fell free to PM): DividableApples
Mature 1-10: 8
Donor: Gold
Wins: 196
Experience With Clan Members: I'm experienced with clan members before. I made 2 clans which both lasted quiet a while and joined a few other good clans.
Reasoning for joining Future: Because I would like to experience being with a US clan. I feel I can fit in well with this clan and help in clan battles and even give some tips. I have great leadership and communication with players.
Be active to raise ur chances pls! also add me on skype

Arckyy

Tribute
Reaction score
Also get on ts pls
I can't play at the moment. I have exams at the moment. My exams end at end of April. I will be back. Now is just study study and study. I'm sorry deed. I will unblock you on skype once i have the time to look at skype

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
Updates!

We played two battles today
First one is a PP 3-0 Future VS Descent
Second is a Win 4-0 Future VS Abyss

Promotions!
420ingIt (owy) and AntiHeroMC Has been promoted to elite!
OMGitsMarkiee and tawsome has been accepted as trial!
Everyone else has been denied

Edit: Thanks Sportz for fixing up are ts! <3

Last edited:

ChristianPlayz

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ThazMega
Skype (Fell free to PM): Your Owner Has It :)
Mature 1-10: 8 (I can be silly at times) (or in a bad mood). Most of the time I take stuff seriously
Donor: Platinum
Wins: 189
Experience With Clan Members (Means experience with people in the clan): Descent (Owner)
Reasoning for joining Future: This seems like an experienced clan, seems like fun, and really just to be in a clan. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci