• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smqcking

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Smqcking
Donor: Diamond
Past Clans: to many to count...
Activeness [1/10]: 9 (Sports, But i will usually be on after around 7 or 8 CST)
Strengths / Weaknesses: Bow Spam, Rod, Strafing, FNS. Fighting while in an FNS is a weakness of mine. And also when i have lower gear. When i have lower gear I usually die because i am less confident.
Why do you want to join Future: I want to join future because its a new start for me and i want to start off good. I also would like to help this clan progress and help this clan get to #1. I am also very experienced and this clan as well looks very experienced. I also would like to meet new people instead of always playing with my older friends.

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Smqcking
Donor: Diamond
Past Clans: to many to count...
Activeness [1/10]: 9 (Sports, But i will usually be on after around 7 or 8 CST)
Strengths / Weaknesses: Bow Spam, Rod, Strafing, FNS. Fighting while in an FNS is a weakness of mine. And also when i have lower gear. When i have lower gear I usually die because i am less confident.
Why do you want to join Future: I want to join future because its a new start for me and i want to start off good. I also would like to help this clan progress and help this clan get to #1. I am also very experienced and this clan as well looks very experienced. I also would like to meet new people instead of always playing with my older friends.
applicant, please be active on ts

Max | Mini

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: wtheck
Donor: none
Past Clans: redstone clan, ryan clan, other good clans
Activeness [1/10]: 9.9/10
Strengths / Weaknesses: Strengths: Melee, rod, and fns. clan fights/Weaknesses: Bow
Why do you want to join Future: Well, I have lots of friends, and It looks like a good pvp clan!! I want to meet new people and get to know them. I'm a skilled pvpers and think i could fit it in with the good pvpers here!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: wtheck
Donor: none
Past Clans: redstone clan, ryan clan, other good clans
Activeness [1/10]: 9.9/10
Strengths / Weaknesses: Strengths: Melee, rod, and fns. clan fights/Weaknesses: Bow
Why do you want to join Future: Well, I have lots of friends, and It looks like a good pvp clan!! I want to meet new people and get to know them. I'm a skilled pvpers and think i could fit it in with the good pvpers here!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
trial

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
IGN:Forrr
Donor:none
Past Clans:Signature
Activeness [1/10]:8
Strengths / Weaknesses:Rod/Sword/Strafe/S Tap//Weakness:Bow/Straght Line/Bow/Rod
Why do you want to join Future:i would like to join because i would like to have a opportunity to be in a good clan and play competitive.

Im also a Graphic Designer
So you have no strengths but a sht ton of weaknesses? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci