• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Futuristic Map (needs name)

DiamondCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm making my first map and I'm going to need a lot of help along the way. Thanks for the help.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, the corn is unplayable, parkour just to get chests? How about no. Um, there is no pistons, it's a server-side thing. And yeah.

DiamondCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, the corn is unplayable, parkour just to get chests? How about no. Um, there is no pistons, it's a server-side thing. And yeah.
the parkour is just for the enchantment table at the top. the chests and table are underneath the... uh... structure. Thanks for the help, like I said, it's my first time.

DiamondCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
In case anyone was wondering, the reason I only have corn on a boring superflat map is cuz I haven't gotten worldedit yet

DiamondCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't posted in a couple weeks, I have a new house with a couple hidden chests and i, starting to make another one. I think I'm gonna do some kind of rain bow theme. I'll post pics tomorrow

Dangerdude1017

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm making my first map and I'm going to need a lot of help along the way. so far I only have corn. can someone please tell me if I need to wire up the pistons myself, or if someone else makes it work after I submit it? Thank for the help.

this is a pic of corn so far. the crafting table is in the middle of the chests, you cant see it in the picture
Hello is this map going to be on the server if so please notify me if you would like help on this map i could really help you on it i am very serious about map making my skype is dangerdude1017 plz call me and thanks for reading this paragraph

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci