• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

g00n squ4d thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infitrate

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello fellow minecrafters. This thread is for everything g00n squ4d. If you haven't heard of us, you will soon because we always win. Currently a team of 3-4 we dominate the competition with our twitch fps reflexes that allows us to be the best. If you are interested in joining us over skype, steam etc, post in this thread.

g00n squ4d signing off for now, err day err day BRAP BRAP

Infitrate

Tribute
Reaction score
considering i have never heard of you impostors in my life it makes me lol that you would claim to have opposed our might. and @ arena master, we only ever play as teams of 3.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
considering i have never heard of you impostors in my life it makes me lol that you would claim to have opposed our might. and @ arena master, we only ever play as teams of 3.
Than why did you say in teams of 3-4?
Idk, maybe I just killed a extra by-stander.

Infitrate

Tribute
Reaction score
Than why did you say in teams of 3-4?
Idk, maybe I just killed a extra by-stander.
3-4 because that's how many members, but in game at once we only go max 3. And we have never died in quick succescion so when you're done trolling feel free to leave :)

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
3-4 because that's how many members, but in game at once we only go max 3. And we have never died in quick succescion so when you're done trolling feel free to leave :)
Not trolling, stating the facts. To be honest you're acting a bit more like a troll. You come in and say,
"Hey everyone! I'm so amazing! You can never beat me!"
But maybe that's just me. Whenever you care to stop treating yourself like God almighty, that's good with me. :)

Infitrate

Tribute
Reaction score
Not trolling, stating the facts. To be honest you're acting a bit more like a troll. You come in and say,
"Hey everyone! I'm so amazing! You can never beat me!"
But maybe that's just me. Whenever you care to stop treating yourself like God almighty, that's good with me. :)
Does writing in italics make you feel big?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci