• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gaia | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

GucciRose

Survivor
Reaction score
worst clan to battle, as soon as they go up 1 round they begin to get cock, and talk constant trash, Not to mention this clan blatantly hacks with multiple members. Nothing more.

Edit: Dont recommend

Odios

Tribute
Reaction score
We talked trash at the end because you called us hackers

SocialSmoking

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: SocialSmoking
Donor: No, can be purchased for CBs
Wins: 29 (2k on hive) (combined)
Teamspeak: [Y/N] Yes
PVP Strengths: The Rod and Sword, map awareness ( old hive player still getting used to MCSGmaps)
PVP Weaknesses: The Bow is my biggest weakness for sure
Why do you want to join Gaia? Being new to MCSG I haven't made many friends to play with and I feel like this will be a great opportunity to meet new people. I am also looking to improve as an SG player and if I surround myself with high quality pvpers/sg players I will challenge myself and increase my skills. I am also I a very competitive person so i enjoy doing competitions such as CBs. Thanks for your time I hope my application is what you are looking for

Odios

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: SocialSmoking
Donor: No, can be purchased for CBs
Wins: 29 (2k on hive) (combined)
Teamspeak: [Y/N] Yes
PVP Strengths: The Rod and Sword, map awareness ( old hive player still getting used to MCSGmaps)
PVP Weaknesses: The Bow is my biggest weakness for sure
Why do you want to join Gaia? Being new to MCSG I haven't made many friends to play with and I feel like this will be a great opportunity to meet new people. I am also looking to improve as an SG player and if I surround myself with high quality pvpers/sg players I will challenge myself and increase my skills. I am also I a very competitive person so i enjoy doing competitions such as CBs. Thanks for your time I hope my application is what you are looking for
Accepted as Trial come on our ts ! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci