• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Galactic [US Team]

Makaylie

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Makaylie
IGN: MakieMiner
Skype Name: makieminer
Wins: 154
Games Played: 1090
Strengths: Strafing, Crits, Bow, Fns
Weaknesses: Rod
Why do you want to join Galactic? Cause why not? I haven't had the best experience with past clans and I feel this one is gonna be different. For being a girl, I feel as if I'm really good at pvp :) Of course it is up to you! I'm a nice person to work with and to be a friend with and I hope you accept me in this clan! Thanks!

BronzeBlaster

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Carson! Or Bronze whichever you prefer.
IGN BronzeBlaster
Skype Name: carson.minecraft.bronzeblaster
Wins: 83?
Games Played: 800 and something, bad w/l because I recently moved to mcsg, and don't know all the routes. When I came to mcsg my w/l was like 30/600, and now it's like 80/800 because of losing streaks.
Strengths: Sword, FnS, Rod. Bow at times. My ping can be okay at times as well, from being anywhere average 40-80.
Weaknesses: The Bow, also just switched to new mouse, so getting used to scrollwheel. Ping can be bad at times as well, because my internet is unstable. Also teams and hackers of course, and the nocheat. With the nocheat it's easy to get rod combos/running combos, and that can be a problem for me.
Why do you want to join Galactic?
I got friends in this clan, and my clan recently disbanded. Just gonna see how this works out I guess..

PS - Good luck!

DeadCPU

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Makaylie
IGN: MakieMiner
Skype Name: makieminer
Wins: 154
Games Played: 1090
Strengths: Strafing, Crits, Bow, Fns
Weaknesses: Rod
Why do you want to join Galactic? Cause why not? I haven't had the best experience with past clans and I feel this one is gonna be different. For being a girl, I feel as if I'm really good at pvp :) Of course it is up to you! I'm a nice person to work with and to be a friend with and I hope you accept me in this clan! Thanks!

Accepted as Elite

DeadCPU

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Carson! Or Bronze whichever you prefer.
IGN BronzeBlaster
Skype Name: carson.minecraft.bronzeblaster
Wins: 83?
Games Played: 800 and something, bad w/l because I recently moved to mcsg, and don't know all the routes. When I came to mcsg my w/l was like 30/600, and now it's like 80/800 because of losing streaks.
Strengths: Sword, FnS, Rod. Bow at times. My ping can be okay at times as well, from being anywhere average 40-80.
Weaknesses: The Bow, also just switched to new mouse, so getting used to scrollwheel. Ping can be bad at times as well, because my internet is unstable. Also teams and hackers of course, and the nocheat. With the nocheat it's easy to get rod combos/running combos, and that can be a problem for me.
I got friends in this clan, and my clan recently disbanded. Just gonna see how this works out I guess..

PS - Good luck!
Trial, Good luck !

lilNathan00

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Nathan
IGN: lilNathan00
Skype Name: thatguywhocamps321
Wins: 117
Games Played: 1097 (lol, i nub)
Strengths: Swords, Fishing Rods, Bows, I am better at FnS then I used to but I am not the best.
Weaknesses: T02 & 3 that are good, water battles
I have some friends in the clan, and I want to try and play competitively.

Reaction score
Name: Nathan
IGN: lilNathan00
Skype Name: thatguywhocamps321
Wins: 117
Games Played: 1097 (lol, i nub)
Strengths: Swords, Fishing Rods, Bows, I am better at FnS then I used to but I am not the best.
Weaknesses: T02 & 3 that are good, water battles
I have some friends in the clan, and I want to try and play competitively.
Accepted as Member! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci