• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Galaxy [AU/NZ Team]

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
You seem very nice And look like you would fit in the clan. We shall most likely put you up for trial i need to catch up with iceray. Good Luck Anyways :) (if it was my choice i would let you in)
Sorry Pearl, your declined for bad ratio and PvP skills :( come back when you maybe have more wins :)

naypan

Survivor
Reaction score
Would any of you lovely gents like a CB against #Instinct? Add my Skype; nattie565

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To mriceray.
So get this, you're in charge of a clan and then not even more than a week you decide to apply for other clans and close this clan down, wonder Dean left silence when YOU were the leader. You seriously cannot be a clan leader and I actually was suppose to tell you yesterday that i was withdrawing my application because of your in -activeness in checking applications ( i saw you go on to say thank you to someone on the page and you obiously didn't look at my application -.- ) Also, for the reason I got declined, You cant talk because your ration isnt any better than mine and according to your clan rules, you shouldn't be in at all.

-pearl

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
To mriceray.
So get this, you're in charge of a clan and then not even more than a week you decide to apply for other clans and close this clan down, wonder Dean left silence when YOU were the leader. You seriously cannot be a clan leader and I actually was suppose to tell you yesterday that i was withdrawing my application because of your in -activeness in checking applications ( i saw you go on to say thank you to someone on the page and you obiously didn't look at my application -.- ) Also, for the reason I got declined, You cant talk because your ration isnt any better than mine and according to your clan rules, you shouldn't be in at all.

-pearl
Yeah 99% true :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci