• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GalaxyPvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Min3craftgamer22

Spectator
Reaction score

CB wins GalaxyPvP Vs Ichor WIN!
CB wins GalaxyPvP Vs Voltage WIN!

Hello My clan GalaxyPvP We love MCSG we play a lot and are trying to get up in the clans ranks. In this clan You must have Skype over the age of 10 Must PvP our co Leader MythzMC to determine your PvP Skill Reply on this Thread And contact Me through my skype which is min3craftgamer22 Me and Co owner MythzMC are in clan Right now PLease apply and contact through my skype or this page

Roster
Leader~Min3craftGamer22
Co Leader~MythzMC
Member~HolzerHD
Member~WereAreUHahwi.
Member~Emortal_x
Member~Douqie.
Memeber~TileBackster

Last edited:

ItzMaxxQG

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello My clan GalaxyPvP We love MCSG we play a lot and are trying to get up in the clans ranks. In this clan You must have Skype over the age of 10 Must PvP our co Leader MythzMC to determine your PvP Skill Reply on this Thread And contact Me through my skype which is min3craftgamer22 Me and Co owner MythzMC are in clan Right now PLease apply and contact through my skype or this page

Roster
Leader~Min3craftGamer22
Co Leader~MythzMC
I would like to join GalaxyPvP I Have been friends with MythzMC for a while Now So please reply
-ItzMaxxQG

AltecGraphics

Spectator
Reaction score
WE DID TOO 5-0 them LMAO they didnt put there loss in the thread im done

ChroniclesUS

Tribute
Reaction score
On behalf of Chronicles, We challenge you to a 5v5 or 6v6 clan battle. If you accept reply yes and connect to you ts. TS: vs20.tserverhq.com:9252 - If you don't want to CB or are unable to then simply reply with a no. Thank you.

Apci

Platinum
Reaction score
cb? message me on the mcgamer forums or reply to this for my Skype

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
This thread will be moved and locked due to its inactivity.

I hope you can all understand.

Have a nice day here at the MCGamer Network! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci