• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Game of the Eternal Crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neofelis

Tribute
Reaction score
I just joined Survival Games today, and I've been joining a few servers as a spectator just to try and get my bearings of the maps before I play, however, I have noticed that when I join, my client will freeze around two to five minutes in, and stop responding to me entirely. After I close it I get a report that it was Java that crashed.

Ordinarily I'd think this an issue on my end, since it was java that was crashing my client entirely, and not just me being crashed out of the server, however, whenever I've gone on other servers or single player, I have not had this problem.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated, as I do not want to join a game and then be crashed out of it right as it starts.

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Have you updated Java to the latest version of your system?

Neofelis

Tribute
Reaction score
Have you updated Java to the latest version of your system?
I believe so, and even if I hadn't wouldn't that sort of thing effect cross servers? I've only been having this issue with the MCSG servers. The 48 player ones, specifically (Not sure if it's the map or the player count maybe?).

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Well the 48 player servers have a larger entity count and the second map specifically due to it's sheer size in such a close proximity it can cause problems with lagging and memory issues.

If you have updated to the latest version try this out as well:

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That video usually solves a lot of issues.

Neofelis

Tribute
Reaction score
It does seem to have helped! I'll try it out on a 48 game tomorrow.

Reaction score
I feel a certain irony that I got 2 error messages trying to get here XD

I hope it helps and we'll see you in the games! (hopefully not for disciplinary action :p)

GL;HF ^_^

quinnster

Spectator
Reaction score
How much did u give to java?
i gave over 3000 megabits and i still keep on crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads