• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Game that got you into gaming?

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Call of Duty: World at War

I have a friend who's 3 years older than me. (He can drive.) I was at his house when I was about 5, and I began playing it! I played it with him the whole time, and all I remember shouting, "WHAT THE HELL!" Surprisingly, my dad saw I liked the game and bought it for me on Xbox 360.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I think either Sonic Rush Adventure or Sonic Colors(or both).You probably guessed a sonic game got me into gaming :3

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
The first games I played (digital games) which got me into gaming were Sonic on a GameGear (that thing was amazing) and Age of Empires, 1997 edition, at my friends place

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I first starting playing games at a nursery when I was 3/4 and it was sonic mainly that I played as well as a couple others that I can't quite remember. When I got a PS1 for my 6th birthday I had 2 games with it, Simpsons Wrestling and Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone and let me tell you these were both great games. The main games that I played after that was Pokemon with my first being Pokemon Firered and I have loved so many of the Pokemon games so far up to now with the last I played being Pokemon Black.
In all honesty though the game I have played the longest consistently is Minecraft however as it just has so much variation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci