• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GameMakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamzrok24

Spectator
Reaction score
I think there should be game makers. A certain few are picked at the beginning, and they get to be game makers. They can use points (kinda like the sponsor method) and spawn things. They can spawn mobs, lava, fire, etc etc. They can also fire fireballs and such. However, to make sure they are not O.P., they have to use points to do these things, and every time they kill someone, they loose points. So they are basicly just there to chase 2 people together so the game ends quicker! :)

Hope this gets implemented! :D

Kreek

Spectator
Reaction score
I actually like this idea. So what your saying is this basically:

GameMakers get a flat amount of points, and let's say 100. If they spawn something in a chest, like say a wooden sword, then that would take away 5 points, and if start a forest fire that could be 20 points, but if they kill someone then they get all of their points taken away. There is no way to gain points back so you would have to use them wisely. Also, there could be a limit on the supplies you could spawn such as stone weapons and wooden weapons only or something like that. Of course, the point values would be adjusted and what I said here is just an example.

Jtzink

Career
Reaction score
That would be a pain in the ass to code, but it's a good idea!

Jackson

Tribute
Reaction score
Good idea, but once again what would stop us from teaming up? Have a group of people working toegther? Spawn an entire set of armor for someone and also kill anyone that attacks them? I just want this game to be fair :/ However, once again, this does seem like a good idea. Gamemakers and some sort of "getting-players-together" factor once everyone has spread out.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
If this or something like this was to happen it SHOULD be only done with moderators.
This will cause less cheating and normal players shouldn't really be trusted with this.

Jackson

Tribute
Reaction score
If this or something like this was to happen it SHOULD be only done with moderators.
This will cause less cheating and normal players shouldn't really be trusted with this.
True true. I mean in the books/movie the gamemakers where in high positions of the government anyway, right? I would be fine with just staff as gamemakers.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Thanks for agreeing lol.
I hope to see this idea tested maybe in the new map or sometime soon.

choas1010

Spectator
Reaction score
I do agree to the staff part but then trere would have to be staff on each server at all times.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
So we need to hire more staff or just think of a new idea.
Good thinking though Chaos no one had thought of that.

317Baseball

Tribute
Reaction score
I like the idea of Game Maker but instead of randomly picking them maybe have it be the first 4 or six people who died so they can get revenge on the people who killed them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci