• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Gamemode Spotlight: Battlegrounds - Week 1 [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score

Introduction
Hello and welcome back to another edition of our Gamemode Spotlight!

For those of you that are not familiar with the event, the Gamemode Spotlight is a monthly event used to showcase new and underplayed gamemodes. Throughout the duration of the event we will host weekly events, contests, and games that anyone can partake in. Come join our month-long tournament, submit your entries into our contests, and try out MCGamer's newest and underrated gamemodes.

This month's Gamemode Spotlight will be dedicated to Battlegrounds!

Battlegrounds Info

Not entirely sure what Battlegrounds is? Click [here] to read the game information and description.

Scoring
For this event, we will be switching it up a slight bit. Throughout the month of August, we will be holding 4 sessions, each containing 5 games. For each session, we will have staff members refereeing the games and keeping track of kill for score-keeping purposes. There will be a set amount of points given to each person placing in the top 5 for each game, as well as points given for participating in the event. Sound fun? To join, simply poke any staff members in the Gamemode Spotlight channel under the Events header on our TeamSpeak (ts.mcgamer.net).

Sessions
The session information can be found below with time-zone conversions!:

*For those of you that won't be able to attend due to time-zones (EU), we are going to be hosting an EU Gamemode Spotlight corresponding with the US one! #Hype

Prizes
1st Place: $25 worth of MCGamer store items and a shiny forum medal!

2nd Place: $20 worth of MCGamer store items and a shiny forum medal!

3rd Place: $15 worth of MCGamer store items and a shiny forum medal!

Questions
Feel free to message Braden or arsenalfcgunners if you have any questions or concerns. Good luck!

(Thanks to Freshly for the screenshot and Nephilim for making the hub daytime!)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Looking forward to running the event with you Braden. It is going to be a lot of fun!

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
EU riperino in pepperoni, I know events are fun and all, but we are seriously left out in everything. This has been the third gamemode spotlight which says "they'll work out something for EU in the next one".

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Omg I'm so exited for this!

Only thing is I will be in Texas on August 8th! Lets hope I can make it ;-;

MrNoisyKidd

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm usually up that time British time zone. So why not join and get ping ponged around with my laggy self

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
EU riperino in pepperoni, I know events are fun and all, but we are seriously left out in everything. This has been the third gamemode spotlight which says "they'll work out something for EU in the next one".
I know what you mean but to keep it on the consistent Saturday-based event schedule is difficult when there are meetings that we need to attend. I will note that the next GSL needs to be EU-friendly. :)

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I know what you mean but to keep it on the consistent Saturday-based event schedule is difficult when there are meetings that we need to attend. I will note that the next GSL needs to be EU-friendly. :)
Even though I appreciated your intentions. This is exactly what I was told the last two gamemode spotlights.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Even though I appreciated your intentions. This is exactly what I was told the last two gamemode spotlights.
I actually got some good news for you. Upon discussing it with the group, we are going to be running EU and US simultaneously. I told you it would happen. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci