• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Gamemode Spotlight: Battlegrounds - Week 4 [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score

Leaderboard
Hello again everyone, and welcome to week 4 of Gamemode Spotlight, Battlegrounds edition! Last week's session went extremely well, and with the scores tallied, we can take a look at this month's leaderboard!

Not on the leaderboard? Don't worry! Throughout the month, we will be hosting more sessions, so you still have a chance to catch up! Below, you can find the scheduling for the rest of the month.

Sunday, August 30th - 8:00 P.M BST

Scoring
For this event, we will be switching it up a slight bit. Throughout the month of August, we will be holding 4 sessions, each containing 5 games. For each session, we will have staff members refereeing the games and keeping track of kill for score-keeping purposes. There will be a set amount of points given to each person placing in the top 5 for each game, as well as points given for participating in the event. Sound fun? To join, simply poke any staff members in the Gamemode Spotlight channel under the Events header on our TeamSpeak (ts.mcgamer.net).

Prizes
1st Place: $25 worth of MCGamer store items and a shiny forum medal!

2nd Place: $20 worth of MCGamer store items and a shiny forum medal!

3rd Place: $15 worth of MCGamer store items and a shiny forum medal!

Questions
Feel free to message Nephilim if you have any questions or concerns. Good luck!

(Thanks to Freshly for the screenshot and Nephilim for making the hub daytime!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Quantum
Reaction score
Awesome!

I've participated in 2 sessions and I'm #7 on the Leaderboards out of 58 players! I'm so proud of myself.​

ItzNadeHD

Survivor
Reaction score
I think I need to get more points on this leaderboard. Last week I had 290 points and yesterday I was 2nd and 3rd in second and in third round I didn't got into top 5 so there is maximum of 75 points and I got only 35..

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
I think I need to get more points on this leaderboard. Last week I had 290 points and yesterday I was 2nd and 3rd in second and in third round I didn't got into top 5 so there is maximum of 75 points and I got only 35..
I killed you like 10 times.. xD

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Exzone , when are you going to post the Final Results?​
I completed the final results on Monday. The reason they have not been posted is that there is an issue that needs to be resolved. I can't say what it is as it is confidential matters, but the final leaderboard will hopefully be out soon once the appropriate people can investigate the problem.

Tafallita

Platinum
Reaction score
I completed the final results on Monday. The reason they have not been posted is that there is an issue that needs to be resolved. I can't say what it is as it is confidential matters, but the final leaderboard will hopefully be out soon once the appropriate people can investigate the problem.
Monday? lol... PD: I finished second I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci