• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gamemode Spotlight - Deadly Descent

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
ok nooby question how do I enter don't buly me plz
To enter the tournament all you need to do is sign onto our Teamspeak (ts.mcgamer.net) during one of our tournament times and scroll to the bottom to find our Deadly Descent Tournament channels. Poke any staff member to get moved in. :)

To enter our player submission contests, we have forms on our post that you can click.

Last edited:

VortalityMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
To enter the tournament all you need to do is sign onto our Teamspeak (ts.mcgamer.net) during one our tournament times and scroll to the bottom to find our Deadly Descent Tournament channels. Poke any staff member to get moved in. :)

To enter our player submission contests, we have forms on our post that you can click.
Oh damn, About the TeamSpeak! Uhh let me pm you, Hopefully You can help me. Let me do that real quickly.

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yay I'm famous! On a more serious note, glad to see that these game types are being displayed in a way that will hopefully make the community more eager to play them and or more aware they exist.

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
This is going to be intriguing and entertaining. Can not wait!

Ssosme

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, Deadly Decent! So excited! Oh, I remember from the old days ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci