• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gaming Laptop Suggestions

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
I know you are looking for a laptop, (probably for traveling purposes) but you should really look into putting it into a desktop computer. For 1,000 dollars you can probably 2 or even 3 times better than any laptop you can get between 800-1300. I am not trying to be that one person who is telling you the complete opposite of what you are doing, just a suggestion. Laptops are nice for travel, school, work and etc. Desktop computers are not good for travel, but can just about do anything you please, but at better speeds/rates than a laptop and much cheaper. Another deciding factor is what games you play. Well, you know what is best for you. I hope you enjoy whatever you get and play it for many years to come. Best of luck on your hunt man!

Last edited:

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
I know you are looking for a laptop, (probably for traveling purposes) but you should really look into putting it into a computer. For 1,000 dollars you can probably 2 or even 3 times better than any laptop you can get between 800-1300. I am not trying to be that one person who is telling you the complete opposite of what you are doing, just a suggestion. Laptops are nice for travel, school, work and etc. Computers are not good for travel, but can just about do anything you please, but at better speeds/rates than a laptop and much cheaper. Another deciding factor is what games you play. Well, you know what is best for you. I hope you enjoy whatever you get and play it for many years to come. Best of luck on your hunt man!
wtf?

laptops are computers..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci