• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gaming Mouse

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm using the Logitech G300. First gaming mouse I've owned.

For its price it's fairly decent, although it feels a bit small (probably better for claw-like grips) and it took a while to get used to. Nothing too flashy in the way of looks, which I like. Only thing that I really don't like is its size and that it's ambidextrous - I've got fairly big hands, and prefer a palm-based grip, so it took a little while to like.

Yay, 100th post. Only took 1.5years. >_>
I had the same problem with the Naga I used to own- it was just too small. I now have a Mionix Naos 8200, a fairly big mouse suited to a palm grip, which I much prefer. It'd be worth researching for you, I think.

xExplore

Career
Reaction score
I don't think you need a special gaming mouse like Razer.
I use this Microsoft mouse xD which I like a lot. I can click really fast and the mouse isn't expensive.
Link here

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
I had the same problem with the Naga I used to own- it was just too small. I now have a Mionix Naos 8200, a fairly big mouse suited to a palm grip, which I much prefer. It'd be worth researching for you, I think.
Looks like a pretty decent mouse, with good reviews. Thanks for the suggestion!
I don't think you need a special gaming mouse like Razer.
I use this Microsoft mouse xD which I like a lot. I can click really fast and the mouse isn't expensive.
Link here
I can't speak for everyone, but the main appeal for me is the extra buttons. Even when I'm not gaming I use them fairly often (I hardly do Ctrl+C, V or X anymore). They also look and feel good too, in my opinion.

Tim Gylldevik

Tribute
Reaction score
I would just get a razer deathadder or one under 60 dollars because if it costs more its probably just unwired or 2 much bling

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Razer Naga.
Its comfortable, has a metric s**t-ton of buttons and like most razer mice, it can be configured with very fine adjustments, meaning that you can set it up however you want it.
Also great for playing MOBA's and MMORPG's like DoTA and LoL

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
Corsair M95. Durable, 15 programmable buttons, easy to use software, feels nice and lights up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci