• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gaming PC?

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh get a grip one I wasn't spamming I just said what I started off with and then you two just went buck wild for no reason so just stfu and sit the f down
I don't like the way you are treating me, and if you don't know, MCSG takes harassment like this very seriously.

TheCheddarboss

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't like the way you are treating me, and if you don't know, MCSG takes harassment like this very seriously.
K whatever report me you won't get very far, baring In mind you're the ones that were rude to me first, anyway BAIII have a lovely life being rude to people over an anonymous forum page, about an unimportant matter that was only a suggestion <3 ^-^

Aldo1497

Diamond
Reaction score
I personally prefer to build my own computer, actually I didn´t built it, I paid for building it but I choosed every single part of my PC cause its cheaper, better and works faster the alienware are a good brand but that PC doesn´t worth what they cost, I mean at last every single PC have a little detail you don´t like (hard drive, RAM, graphic card) so if you choose the parts as consequence you will only choose the parts that fits better for you. Suggestion: If you want your PC for gaming and that stuff I will hihgly recommend you a NVidia or a AMD Radeon with more than 700 of MB dedicated, and more than 6 GB of RAM to obtain a high quality in your gameplays.

Hope this will be usefull for you!
Aldo.

TheCheddarboss

Survivor
Reaction score
I personally prefer to build my own computer, actually I didn´t built it, I paid for building it but I choosed every single part of my PC cause its cheaper, better and works faster the alienware are a good brand but that PC doesn´t worth what they cost, I mean at last every single PC have a little detail you don´t like (hard drive, RAM, graphic card) so if you choose the parts as consequence you will only choose the parts that fits better for you. Suggestion: If you want your PC for gaming and that stuff I will hihgly recommend you a NVidia or a AMD Radeon with more than 700 of MB dedicated, and more than 6 GB of RAM to obtain a high quality in your gameplays.

Hope this will be usefull for you!
Aldo.
See, that wasn't so hard :( don't have to be mean

Aldo1497

Diamond
Reaction score
Please guys, don´t fight, we are a community we must have a good threat between each other MCSG is all of us, lets do a better MCSG <3 and remember to accuse hackers I hate them :c .

Peace guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci