• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GAMINGZ PC n' STUFF and Graduation of 8th Grade

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
Im getting a gaming pc so I can come back to YouTube and upload quality content n' stuff. Tell me what I should edit on and what PC's do you guys have?

Minion Advanced - $1,097
Processor - AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz (Quad Core)
CPU Cooling - Standard Air Cooling
Motherboard - FM2 Chipset Motherboard [Max 16gb Memory]
Memory - 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz
Primary Hard Drive - 1TB
Secondary Hard Drive - Samsung 850 EVO 120GB SSD
Graphics Card - Nvidia Geforce GTX 950 2GB
Power Supply - EVGA 500 Watt Power Supply
Monitor - Dual Acer 19.5
Mouse & Keyboard - Cooler Master Devastator Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Combo Red
Mouse Pad - Belkin Basic Mouse Pad

also i got a story to tell about my 8th grade promotion. The picture explains itself, you were SUPPOSE to were proper clothes. BUT YA BOY MOVIEBUSTER SHOWED UP WITH A PAIR OF YEEZYS A T-SHIRT, AND BLUE JEANS. IM PRETTY DAMN AWESOME!
Picture of My flexin'

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
I recommend making a topic on PCPartPicker as there are a lot more computer building nerds on there that will give you a significantly better explanation as to what will/won't fit or bottleneck other components.

I recommend waiting until the Polaris/Pascal drops and see how the prices of some of the mid-tier AMD GPU's drop.

If you can't wait, I'd recommend getting a GTX 960 w/4GB instead of 2 - well worth the buy.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You should build your own. Like someone else has already said, the PC that you are thinking of getting is quite overpriced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci