• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gay Gamers (gaymers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First off- I like girls. And only girls. As God made it. No satisfaction with guys, if you get my drift, as a guy that is. NOT THAT I'D KNOW THAT FROM EXPERIENCE. Anyways, if you're looking for a relationship don't do it online, if it's just for talking to other gay people than 'Off Topic' is the right place hah. May I ask how old you are?
Oh so we're bringing religion into it now.

Alloy

Experienced
Reaction score
This thread was created for this guy to meet people of whom he wanted, stating whether you are or not and being so defensive about it is so dumb. people going like this 'LIKE GOD MADE US'. God made us human and that's it, (if god does exist that's all he did). He doesn't have a specific job to make people who they are. So yeah, in future don't just state what you are and if you have nothing to contribute to the topic, no point posting. kty. By the way, i see no point in stating my sexuality but i'm just not going to join this mingling event. Thanks.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Locked because the thread was necroed after having no new posts in over 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci