• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Genesis || US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

imHawiianPunchr

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign: No_PVP_Skills
Stats: 22wins and 1k games
PVP strengths: I like to use fns a lot and I'm ok with the bow.
PVP weakness: I'm not that good at leaving a fight.
Why should you accept me: you should accept me because I have so maturity and I'm loyal and I can be very helpful.
Thanks
Denied. Not expected amount of wins or w/l ratio, and incorrect layout.

iRage2Much

Spectator
Reaction score
- Aᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ -
IGN: iRage2Much
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): iRage2Much | Jordan | Genisis
Stat page: couldn't find but i 1v1ed iJinxed and won 7/9
Aɢᴇ (12+): 12
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs (In detail): Im pretty good at rod combos and sword
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs (In detail): Bow spam + Fns Spam
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ wᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: i think that im am pretty good. i love clans i would love to be in this one, i think this could be a great opportunity for me. when i skyped with iJinxed and 1v1 him on badlion he though i was pretty good and let me in the clan but then i got kicked and now i need to make a forum post
Thanks!
i think this could be a great opportunity for me!

imHawiianPunchr

Platinum
Reaction score
Denied. I'm sorry, try again in a week with a better response. This didn't follow the guide lines of the app, and it was by no means detailed. Sorry, but next time be more professional and we may just accept you.

iRage2Much

Spectator
Reaction score
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): iRage2Much | Jordan
Stat page: http://www.mcgamer.net/player/iRage2Much/
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs (In detail):im best with melee and combos and sometimes i can be decent at the fns im also decent at rod combos
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs (In detail):i am not very good at the bow, i can sometimes hit a bit of my shots but not usually.
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ wᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: before i was in PrimalX which iJinxed and imHawiianPunchr were in. they did not have many clan battles so im hoping that this clan will provide some fun clan battles! i think this would a great opportunity for me. i think i would grow as a pvper and a teammate!

Thanks! have a great day! :p

imHawiianPunchr

Platinum
Reaction score
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (Mᴜsᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇ): iRage2Much | Jordan
Stat page: http://www.mcgamer.net/player/iRage2Much/
PᴠP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs (In detail):im best with melee and combos and sometimes i can be decent at the fns im also decent at rod combos
PᴠP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs (In detail):i am not very good at the bow, i can sometimes hit a bit of my shots but not usually.
Wʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ wᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?: before i was in PrimalX which iJinxed and imHawiianPunchr were in. they did not have many clan battles so im hoping that this clan will provide some fun clan battles! i think this would a great opportunity for me. i think i would grow as a pvper and a teammate!
Thanks! have a great day! :p
ACCEPTED! Try to improve your stats so you can get into many other clans after you leave/this one disbands though!

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Due to this clan/thread being inactive, [No activity within the last 30 days] this clan thread has been locked and moved to "Disbanded Clans."

If you would like for this thread to be re-opened/moved back, please PM me on the forums with the link and I will handle it from there.

Thread Status: Locked; Moved to "Disbanded Clans"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci