• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Geometry Dash

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi!

A friend of mine recently told me about this mobile game called "Geometry Dash", and let me just tell you it's consumed my whole life. I was wondering if any of you guys play it. The trial version is free with 4 levels, and the paid version costs $1.99 and you get 8 more levels plus a level editor and access to online levels :D

It also has the most amazing soundtrack of any game omg

~Mamiamato24

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Square, circle, cube, sphere

Do I win?

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Hell yeah! I thought I was the only one playing my life on it.

The game's sweet, I've beaten every level except Clutterfunk on the full version. You know, the game may be a lot like The Impossible Game, but for a knock-off I feel that it just completely out-did The Impossible Game in every way, well, possible.

Not to mention I've bought a lot of the songs from the soundtrack. To anybody wanting to blow 2 bucks, this game's really worth it.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Hell yeah! I thought I was the only one playing my life on it.

The game's sweet, I've beaten every level except Clutterfunk on the full version. You know, the game may be a lot like The Impossible Game, but for a knock-off I feel that it just completely out-did The Impossible Game in every way, well, possible.

Not to mention I've bought a lot of the songs from the soundtrack. To anybody wanting to blow 2 bucks, this game's really worth it.
HOW?!?!?! I only beat the first 4 levels :c
But I really like the Back on Track and Polargeist songs, so amazing :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci