• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Get Creative With Your Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

LethalCactus

Tribute
Reaction score
A lot of the time, when I go to the forums and view people's threads under "Survival games Discussions", all I see is "Poll to bring back Hungry Hills" (which is the worst map of all time), and like "Guide for the common noob". It would be great to see some controversy and serious discussions going around, mix up the pot, make MCSG forums interesting. Get people thinking with what you're saying, post some opinions. Make some people angry, while at the same time, making people praise you for your opinions. I think everyone would like to hop in on a growing discussion where flaws or strengths in MCSG are posted. Surely I'm not the only one who enjoys a good discussion?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
You're entiiled to your own opinions, this thread wasn't creative.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Im not trying to be creative with this one??? Im trying to promote creative threads?
Well, making a thread about how bad or good MCSG is isn't gonna happen. Maybe the forums could be intresting for you if you didn't make threads about how bad the staff was, and point out every flaw.

LethalCactus

Tribute
Reaction score
That's not what im saying here...and clearly you didnt see my last thread. Learn to read, because that's not what I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci