• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Get Rid Of The Maps That Stink

Get Rid Of The Maps That Stink?

• Yes

Votes: 115 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 25 17.9%

• Total voters

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
So I'm going to state here my dislike for rugged lands, Whilst exploring this map I found many, many errors generally terraforming and areas where boats have been copy and pasted in wand water is missing underneath.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just miss the old days when one map got out and I'd go bananas, now that 4-5 maps get out each day, it's not very special anymore.

Back in the day I remember the first time a new map got out, SG2.
I remember seeing that screenshot through the forest looking over the 2 towers one of which were leaning. I was so excited.

Even back when Teweran 2 and Insanity Cause got out, they were new exciting maps, which we hadnt seen for a while. New maps used to be special.

I know who picks the map, and all I'm going to say, is that he/she is too hungry for new maps, its ridiculous. We need to cut this new map thing before everyone gets bored of new maps, and discouraged when new maps are out that you have to get chest routes for all the time.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly think we need to start over. We need to remove the recently added maps and create a poll for ALL maps to be voted upon before being added.

This goes for future new maps as well.

If we hold a poll for maybe 5 maps with potential, then add the top-two voted for maps in the poll, voila, we've come to consensus.

Honestly, we had no say in is. Sure, the maps were posted in the "Finished Maps" forum, but did the community get to vote on what should be added? Heck, we weren't even given a chance to check out Hell Games before it was added.

All I'm saying here is to let us, the community, have a say in what gets added and what doesn't, because I'm my opinion, it would prevent a lot of problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci