• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Get To Know Me A Little Better

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello there everyone! I want to make a thread for all of you to see what kind of person I am and have a better understanding of myself. This thread will have some unique things about me, big events in my life, and have some information that I have never shared online about myself. So, without further a-due, let's get into this!

General Facts
Ok, so these are fact about me that aren't interesting at all really. Just the basics. So, I'm a 15 year old male who lives in the state of Michigan. I game for a hobby as well. I have been playing soccer since I was 4 years old and have a total of 50+ combined Trophies, medals, and plaques to show for it. I am a freshman, or 9th Grader, in High School and a straight A student. I am in advanced math and finished last Semester with a 4.1 GPA, or grade point average.

Future Plans

Here I will discuss my future plans or, where I see myself in the future. Anyways, I plan to work with computers when I am older and in the carrier field. I plan on taking a part-time job at a local Taco Bell while I am in High School and College. I will be taking one year of College at my community college before I move to a dorm for a bigger College. I plan on applying for MSU and U of M, Michigan State University and University of Michigan. If I am accepted to both I will be taking Michigan State over U of M. If only to U of M I will go there. No family connections to the rivalry either, just favor MSU as sports go.

Weird Things
These are just some weird things I like to do or weird things I've done in the past. Oh, were do I start here. I guess I'll start very early. The way I pronounced things as a baby? Waayyy worse than other babies is for sure. I called apples, bananas, milk, and blanket "bine." I don't know why, but I did...Anyways, speed forward. I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 12 years old. This isn't too weird f you knew me because I hate riding bikes but my dad loves to. When I was 9 years old I took a Tae-Kwon-Do martial arts class. Now this might not seem weird but I meet someone special here that I didn't know would be special to me at the time. This will be covered in another topic. When I was 5, my dad got me addicted to eating peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. Trust me, if you like peanut butter and pickles, TRY IT! IT"S GREAT!!! Anyways, I'm an extremely weird person. Ask anyone who knows me and they will agree completely. For that reason, it's time for the next topic.

My Milestones
Things that I have actually accomplished! Wow! Well, I was accepted into advanced math in 1st grade. I have never gotten a B in school ever! Only A's! Again, all the soccer achievements. I also have gotten a lot of awards for academics and extracurricular things. I was accepted as one of 7 students in my community to go to an afternoon session at a college in 8th grade on Friday's all year long. I've gotten a "Student of the Month" award once in 4th grade. My 7th grade health teacher picked me to help with the community health decisions for classes in High School. I have gotten a lot of 3.7+ GPA ribbons too. I've also gotten a Tae-Kwon-Do certificate.

My Girlfriend
I have to make this it's own category because she has the biggest impact on my life. Love her to death! So, I'll start with how I met her. I met her in my Tae-Kwon-Do class in 5th grade. I didn't know her because we went to different elementary schools. In that class though I did get a crush on her. (Yes, she did beat me in a sparing match!) When the elementary schools came together in Middle School I got a bigger crush on her seeing her around in the hallways. I didn't have any classes with her so I didn't know her name. I saw my friend Charlie talking with her one day and then she left and he came over to me and I asked him who that was and he said she was his friend Kaytlyn. I told him I had a crush on her and he laughed and that was it. In 7th grade I became friends with her. We started talking after we met on MCGamer!! Fast forward to December 31st 2013. We had became great friends and it was almost midnight. We told each other our resolutions. I said, "I don't want to fear answers to things anymore. I just want to get things out of my system that have been boiling for awhile." As soon as there was 5 seconds till 2014 started I said, "And I will start immediately." Right when it hit midnight I asked her, "Will you go out with me?" And she said yes! I was soooo happy I couldn't begin to explain it! We have done so much together since then. Just a couple of weeks ago marked 2 years together. Sadly she has quit MCGamer but I still lover her so much. She's so nice and is smarter than me.

My MCGamer Past
So I've been playing MCGamer since the BETA of 2012. I started on the one and only CA servers that I miss dearly. I was a complete noob at this game when I first started. I was 1/2000 at the beginning! I know! It's crazy bad! Anyways, the first map I every played on was Survival Games 1. Nothing too much happened in the BETA though so I'll skip to 2013. In this part of MCGamer, many of my favorite maps were added to the server. My favorite map being Wyvern's Wake. This map was awesome! Other maps I loved that were added that year were Moonlight Lake, Destiny Shivers, Rugged Lands, Freeze Island, etc. All those removed maps... Summer of 2013 I made a clan called #Shadowz. This clan was a pretty good clan. One of the better ones in 2013 to be honest. Many big named players like X_LiQuid_WatEr_X ChibiGoose smashmaster731 and so many more. This clan was 26-2 before a argument in the Skype chat broke out making people leave. But, at the beginning of this year on the CA servers, I met one of my best friends here DoY0uEvenStrafe . We met when he was skipping school and I was home sick. I was recording that day and he thought I was bad and could farm wins. He couldn't farm with his 5 ping because I had gotten decent! Haha! In #Shadowz I met another long-time friend JudahWolfe . These two guys have been my friend since the squeaker years and still are. bob1125 was a friend that I met in a clan of his called #Carbon. To be honest, I miss the old him...he doesn't play much anymore. Skipping to when Huahwi started YouTube. I was his 3rd subscriber. He played on CA a lot as well. I found him with his crew of 101TheCreator, jamie(a bunch of numbers), and Yngii. Jamie asked me for my Skype and I got the opportunity to talk with him before he was really famous. Skipping to March of 2014. I applied for staff! Within the first time I got accepted! Exactly 4 months later I had resigned due to High School being time consuming. Turned out it wasn't at all so I first tried the application again and got my rank back! I am now the owner of a really new clan called Maelstrom. And that's where I'm at to this day.

Miscellaneous
Nothing really to put here except I am a YouTuber, Graphics Designer, and a Clan Owner.

Hopefully you guys got to know me a little more from this and thank you for taking the time to read all this if you did. Anyways, that's all I have to say. I'll let you guys go on your way now! Have a great rest of your day and I will catch you all later. Peace!
-FlaringShadowz

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
3.6 gpa ;~; is mine

also Huahwi was a friend of mine. Me and another friend of mine encouraged him to start YouTube. He got big and then deleted us and still to this day he will still deny we ever met him and we were friends

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In 7th grade I became friends with her. We started talking after we met on MCGamer!! Fast forward to December 31st 2013. We had became great friends and it was almost midnight. We told each other our resolutions. I said, "I don't want to fear answers to things anymore. I just want to get things out of my system that have been boiling for awhile." As soon as there was 5 seconds till 2014 started I said, "And I will start immediately." Right when it hit midnight I asked her, "Will you go out with me?" And she said yes! I was soooo happy I couldn't begin to explain it! We have done so much together since then. Just a couple of weeks ago marked 2 years together.
wait. wat. how.

once in a lifetime. she a keeper

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I can honestly say I read through this all x) Holy x)

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice to know more about you! ;)

Haha gf xP
She's just a pro, too OP
No you ;)
3.6 gpa ;~; is mine

also Huahwi was a friend of mine. Me and another friend of mine encouraged him to start YouTube. He got big and then deleted us and still to this day he will still deny we ever met him and we were friends
Same :c That's what I hate though. People don't believe me either.
wait. wat. how.

once in a lifetime. she a keeper
I know. Kaytlyn and I plan to stay together no matter what :)
I can honestly say I read through this all x) Holy x)
Woah, thanks for reading it all! :D
Nice to know more about you, Flaring!
Good to know people enjoyed reading about me :p

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Yass 4.0+ GPA club!!! It's great to know so much more about you, really miss those #Shadowz days. :/

mcsgbro

Survivor
Reaction score
Man people who have a perfect love story make me feel lke kicking their nuts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci