• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Get to Know the Community - geographies

geographies

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Isaac

Nickname: - IZ

IGN: geographies

Which region do you play on?: US

What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: Having a fun community to get to talk to and make new friends from!

One embarrassing moment in your life?: When my friend pulled down my pants in third grade at recess (What great friends)

One cool fact about yourself?: I have a birthmark in my eye, so my eye is half green half brown.

Which are your best friends in the Community?: Ashleys220, CornStealer, BasicallySammie, valentinevanesa, MarioProductions

When did you join MCGamer?: Early 2013

How did you find out about MCGamer?: Through TheBajanCanadian when he played on the server.

PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?:
Strengths: FnS Placements, Combos / Weaknesses: Teaming with innocent looking people XD
Sometimes their skins are just too cute! :3

What is your favorite Gamemode?: SG!

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: January 2013

Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: My favorite staff member is vladthegreat100 :cool: and my favorite VIP is NerdyHamster even if she doesn't play anymore <3

What is your favorite SG map?: Breeze Island!

What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: To someday become a moderator, get back to 100 wins, and make more friends in the community!

Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: ItsAustennn

What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: Open Mic Night!

What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: Staying up all night during Summer '14 with my friends and playing MCSG!

Friiday

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums !! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me or any other member of the staff team ;) were always here to help you :)

geographies

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums !! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me or any other member of the staff team ;) were always here to help you :)
Thanks, haha. I am generally used to everything on the forums as I have been on them for a few years on different accounts :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci