• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

getting banned for bs reasons

Shifter55

Spectator
Reaction score
I was playing on the survival games 4 map and i had gotten a diamond sword, after making the sword someone came up to me and tried to kill me, although i had alot of lag i still managed to kill him, after i killed him i was banned for 60 seconds for having a "hacked client". i didnt realise having lag as hacking.

KelsieBree

Reaction score
The anti-cheat just caught you. No need to worry about it. It's just XAC doing it's job. No system is perfect, so there are bound to be false detections.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
The most likely reason is that you got banned for regen hacks. The way regen hacks work is that they speed up your in-game ticks. Normally I believe there are 8 ticks in one second, now your health regens ever 16 ticks or so. As regen hacks speed up your in-game ticks you'll heal way faster then normal ( side effect is that your hunger also goes down really quick ).

XAC detects regen hacks by the amount of traffic they receive from your minecraft client, when you use regen hacks you are sending a lot of packages to the server.

Now, here is the problem, when you are extreemly laggy your packages won't be send equally, sometimes a lot at once, this results in XAC thinking you are using regen hacks, thus kicking you from the game. This doesn't happen often, but sadly enough the system is not perfect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci