• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Getting Into a Game

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay the new system has made it impossible to get into games. Every time I click to join a lobby, it tells me that theres too many people joining and makes me wait 30 seconds to join a game. By that time, the game is full and I can't play.​

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have that same problem. It is so annoying. You just gotta pray to the lord and hope that you get into a server.

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
It's ruining mcsg right now. I feel like it's them pushing us to donate, which I don't like.

Sandbloxian

Spectator
Reaction score
I totally agree. I got into one game (out of like, 30 attempts), then got kicked. I was SO livid. MCSG should make more servers with the donations. I know they did with Canada and Australia, but SERIOUSLY! I GET SO MAD when I see"Too many people are currently joining", and there are only three on.

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
I totally agree. I got into one game (out of like, 30 attempts), then got kicked. I was SO livid. MCSG should make more servers with the donations. I know they did with Canada and Australia, but SERIOUSLY! I GET SO MAD when I see"Too many people are currently joining", and there are only three on.
Yeah they need to fix this, it wasn't a problem until the put in 2.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
They should remove mcsgv2, fix ALL the bugs, and then put it back in.

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey there guys,

Just to clarify this thread, the plugin now is in Beta so we will experience bugs. With the topic of getting into a game there are two things you can do at the moment to get into one of our servers at MCSG. You can either do the normal method and join a server that has freshly restarted and hope that you are one of the first 5 in then you dont really get kicked by donators or staff. Or you can do the money way by donating to us to get your donator rank ingame allowing you to join full servers and play with ease :) I hope that this has helped you out and if you would wish to donate you can visit this page: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/pages/donate/

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
Right now non-donors are going to have extreme difficulty getting in, and even if they do they will most likely be kicked by donors. It's buggy right now, but hopefully it's fixed soon. Right now just think of it as donors getting beta access to V2.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe they will be fixing this problem, among others. We just need to be patient. :D

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey there guys,

Just to clarify this thread, the plugin now is in Beta so we will experience bugs. With the topic of getting into a game there are two things you can do at the moment to get into one of our servers at MCSG. You can either do the normal method and join a server that has freshly restarted and hope that you are one of the first 5 in then you dont really get kicked by donators or staff. Or you can do the money way by donating to us to get your donator rank ingame allowing you to join full servers and play with ease :) I hope that this has helped you out and if you would wish to donate you can visit this page: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/pages/donate/
This is what i'm talking about, it's a ploy and mods like this guy make me feel like i'm being bullied into bulling donar, it should be for people who want to, not something that we're pushed into if we want to play even a little.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci