• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How old are you?: 12 turning 13 July 15th
What is your IGN( In game name ): player subject
How do you want to be called?: i would like to be called player or joey but any thing is fine.
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public) Jose Castro
How many wins do you have?: none because of lag getting lag fixed
How often do you play? :every day
Why do you want to join Ghosts?: because this clan really seems cool and the intro was awesome.
What is your favourite map and why?: lost ridge because really fun i know the place inside and out i last long their it's great.

MJYOLOMaster2001

Spectator
Reaction score
How old are you? :12
What is your IGN( In game name ):MJReynolds2001
How do you want to be called?:MJ
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public):MJReynolds2001 or Matthias Reynolds
How many wins do you have?:51
How often do play?:8 or more a week
Why do you want to join Ghosts?:To actually join a clan, i'm good at fighting in begging and end.
What is your favourite map and why?:SG4 because i know the map by heart

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
How do you want to be called?: i would like to be called player or joey but any thing is fine.
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feelconfortable posting it in public) Jose Castro
Why do you want to join Ghosts?: because this clan really seems cool and the intro was awesome.
What is your favourite map and why?: lost ridge because really fun i know the place inside and out i last long their it's great.
ACCEPTED! Just added you on skype! What country do you like in? How about you just add me. TheGeminiGuy (The Picture Of A Guy With A Bow)

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feelconfortable posting it in public) Jose Castro
How old are you? :12
What is your IGN( In game name ):MJReynolds2001
How do you want to be called?:MJ
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public):MJReynolds2001 or Matthias Reynolds
How many wins do you have?:51
How often do play?:8 or more a week
Why do you want to join Ghosts?:To actually join a clan, i'm good at fighting in begging and end.
What is your favourite map and why?:SG4 because i know the map by heart
ACCEPTED

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
Application:
How old are you? : 14.​
What is your IGN( In game name ): Ender_Harold​
How do you want to be called?: Cole. You got me on Skype.​
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public): enderharold​
How many wins do you have?: 54.​
How often do play?: When school's going on, only on weekends. During the summer, I'm on for a bit each day, maybe.​
Why do you want to join Ghosts?: Iwas in #Poptarts, and it seemed like a great idea to join your clan.​
What is your favourite map and why?: Probably Breeze Island, I don't have the best route for it, but I make up for it because I'm awesome in water fights.

MJYOLOMaster2001

Spectator
Reaction score
Application:
How old are you? : 14.​
What is your IGN( In game name ): Ender_Harold​
How do you want to be called?: Cole. You got me on Skype.​
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public): enderharold​
How many wins do you have?: 54.​
How often do play?: When school's going on, only on weekends. During the summer, I'm on for a bit each day, maybe.​
Why do you want to join Ghosts?: Iwas in #Poptarts, and it seemed like a great idea to join your clan.​
What is your favourite map and why?: Probably Breeze Island, I don't have the best route for it, but I make up for it because I'm awesome in water fights.
I wonder if I has authority to accept? If I do them YES

Timtommytom

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you? : 12
What is your IGN( In game name ): Timtommytom
How do you want to be called?: Tim
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public): I'll message you it if I get accepted.
How many wins do you have?: 72
How often do play?: Everyday when I get home from school.
Why do you want to join Ghosts?: I want to join because they don't have alot of people in the clan. I don't like crowded clans.
What is your favourite map and why?: SG4 because I have a really good route with 5-6 tier 2's.

OrangepotatoMC

Tribute
Reaction score
How old are you? :16​
What is your IGN( In game name ): OrangepotatoMC​
How do you want to be called? Potato Master​
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public):Kinguberruler​
How many wins do you have?:37 i think​
How often do play?:every day​
Why do you want to join Ghosts?:I have heard good things and i need a clan​
What is your favourite map and why?:Solar frost it is a very divers map

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
How old are you? : 12
What is your IGN( In game name ): Timtommytom
How do you want to be called?: Tim
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public): I'll message you it if I get accepted.
How many wins do you have?: 72
How often do play?: Everyday when I get home from school.
Why do you want to join Ghosts?: I want to join because they don't have alot of people in the clan. I don't like crowded clans.
What is your favourite map and why?: SG4 because I have a really good route with 5-6 tier 2's.
Accepted! Msg me your skype

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
How old are you? :16​
What is your IGN( In game name ): OrangepotatoMC​
How do you want to be called? Potato Master​
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public):Kinguberruler​
How many wins do you have?:37 i think​
How often do play?:every day​
Why do you want to join Ghosts?:I have heard good things and i need a clan​
What is your favourite map and why?:Solar frost it is a very divers map
Accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members