• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
How old are you? : 14
What is your IGN( In game name ): iamamazing66/ TrulyamazingMC​
How do you want to be called?: Rene/Amazing​
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public): iamamazing66​
How many wins do you have?: about 330​
How often do play?: quite a bit XD​
Why do you want to join Ghosts?: Because, you all seem cool, and plus, my best friend irl is in the clan​
What is your favourite map and why?: SG4, because so many people rage quite, and it makes an easy win.
Accepted

OpTicWillis

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you? :13
What is your IGN( In game name ):OpTicWillis
How do you want to be called? Nick/Nizzy
Skype name? nick.janne
How many wins do you have?: I only have a couple but I really wanna join this clan because I'm good but I just always play with my friends and my friends are better than me
How often do play?:every day
Why do you want to join Ghosts?:I have heard good things and i need a clan and I REALLY WANN DO CLAN BATTLES
What is your favourite map and why?:Sg 4 because there are so many t2s on that map and the secret sewer easter egg is awesome my second would be lost mine but I heard that got tooken down :(
I Would Also Like To Mention That I Have A Non Laggy Minecraft Server That We Can Host Battle Dome On I Know I'm Not A Donor But Can You Give Me A Shot (With Plugins)

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you? :12
What is your IGN( In game name ):HerobrinesMama
How do you want to be called?:Max
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public):maxthekokiri
How many wins do you have?:152
How often do play?:as much as I can
Why do you want to join Ghosts?:I have a friend in the clan and it seems like a good clan :D
What is your favourite map and why? Solar Frost because it is small and gets quick games

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
How old are you? :13
What is your IGN( In game name ):OpTicWillis
How do you want to be called? Nick/Nizzy
Skype name? nick.janne
How many wins do you have?: I only have a couple but I really wanna join this clan because I'm good but I just always play with my friends and my friends are better than me
How often do play?:every day
Why do you want to join Ghosts?:I have heard good things and i need a clan and I REALLY WANN DO CLAN BATTLES
What is your favourite map and why?:Sg 4 because there are so many t2s on that map and the secret sewer easter egg is awesome my second would be lost mine but I heard that got tooken down :(
I Would Also Like To Mention That I Have A Non Laggy Minecraft Server That We Can Host Battle Dome On I Know I'm Not A Donor But Can You Give Me A Shot (With Plugins)
Accepted
Add me on skype, I couldn't find you. TheGeminiGuy (the one shooting the bow)

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
How old are you? :12
What is your IGN( In game name ):HerobrinesMama
How do you want to be called?:Max
Skype name? ( You can send it to me in a conversation if you don't feel confortable posting it in public):maxthekokiri
How many wins do you have?:152
How often do play?:as much as I can
Why do you want to join Ghosts?:I have a friend in the clan and it seems like a good clan :D
What is your favourite map and why? Solar Frost because it is small and gets quick games
Accepted

rex9090ms

Spectator
Reaction score
How old are you? :11
What is your IGN( In game name ): rex9090ms
How do you want to be called? rex
Skype name? anne.sligar
How many wins do you have?: About 10 or 20
How often do play?: everyday
Why do you want to join Ghosts?: I want to join because I'm pretty good at the survival games and I think this will be fun.
What is your favourite map and why?: I like SG2 because I'm really familiar with it and I have a good route on it.

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
How old are you? :11
What is your IGN( In game name ): rex9090ms
How do you want to be called? rex
Skype name? anne.sligar
How many wins do you have?: About 10 or 20
How often do play?: everyday
Why do you want to join Ghosts?: I want to join because I'm pretty good at the survival games and I think this will be fun.
What is your favourite map and why?: I like SG2 because I'm really familiar with it and I have a good route on it.
Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci