• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gifted- US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ - Kevin
IGN - Kevinliamg
Skype - zF_Kevin
Wɪɴs - 86 (1 out of 5)
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ - 442
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ 1-10 - 9
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs - Vulnerable
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ GɪғᴛᴇᴅUS? - Because I play mcsg very competitively and i think this would take it to the next level. :)
Accepted as Member. I will add you on Skype when im done building my pc.

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
ign:TANGYN1
previous clans:paralysed,smashers,ferocious.
why i would like to join: i would like to join because i would be help when your having a clan war and also i would be help coming to pvp as well.
weakness:my weakness is defence
advantage:my advantage is offence because i am good with the sword, flint and steel and also the fishing rod to.
anything else?:nothing much but my email is [email protected] if you want to contact me from there but you can contact me from this forum or email and i do know a former member of your clan called EnderMan693 so he could help me with defence to and one more thing aware me that your going to add me on skype is well.

feel free to sub to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2ZckhuyEeEh7NLel3eLXGg

Thats all i need to say and i hope you add me in the clan :)
Please use the correct Format

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ - Micheal
IGN - DivuxHD / Deqhix
Skype - DivuxHD
Wɪɴs - 163 mcsg, 1k
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ - 1k, 4k
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ 1-10 - 8.5
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs - invincible,
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ GɪғᴛᴇᴅUS? - good clan
Accepted as Member... I will add you when I get done with the things I have to do today. Add me though at tyneal99

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ - Kevin
IGN - Kevinliamg
Skype - zF_Kevin
Wɪɴs - 86 (1 out of 5)
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ - 442
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ 1-10 - 9
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs - Vulnerable
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ GɪғᴛᴇᴅUS? - Because I play mcsg very competitively and i think this would take it to the next level. :)
Accepted as Member

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ - Luke
IGN - benneche10
Skype - benneche10
Wɪɴs - 117
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ - 1867 (started about 2 years ago, and I wasn't very good back then)
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ 1-10 - 9
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs - I've never been in an official clan before, but I was in a smaller clan with a group of my friends, which later died out.
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ GɪғᴛᴇᴅUS? - I want to join Gifted because it would be a great experience and I seriously and competitively play MCSG, and I think a real clan would be a perfect environment for me.
[/QUOTE Declined because you have no clan experience and your ratio does not meet my expectations. Attempt to get 200 wins before 2100 games player and reapply!

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ - Luke
IGN - benneche10
Skype - benneche10
Wɪɴs - 117
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ - 1867 (started about 2 years ago, and I wasn't very good back then)
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ 1-10 - 9
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs - I've never been in an official clan before, but I was in a smaller clan with a group of my friends, which later died out.
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ GɪғᴛᴇᴅUS? - I want to join Gifted because it would be a great experience and I seriously and competitively play MCSG, and I think a real clan would be a perfect environment for me.
Declined because you have no clan experience and your ratio does not meet my expectations. Attempt to get 200 wins before 2100 games player and reapply!

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ - Aman
IGN - A_man4160
Skype -A_man4160_plays
Wɪɴs -160+Alt
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ -2300
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ 1-10 - 10
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs - Prestige Inferous Defaced Team Dexterity
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ GɪғᴛᴇᴅUS? -I Want to be in A skilled and Active clan
Accpeted as member. I have seen you play and I know your good. I expect you to prove to me that your ratio does not matter in pvp skill.

TANGYN1

Tribute
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ - Gabriel
IGN - TANGYN1
Skype - gabrielkhanwer
Wɪɴs - 122/200
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ - 500/600
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ 1-10 - 8
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs - paralysed,smashers,ferocious
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ GɪғᴛᴇᴅUS? - i honestly think its a good clan to join and i think i am ready to join a really good clan which is gifted

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ - Gabriel
IGN - TANGYN1
Skype - gabrielkhanwer
Wɪɴs - 122/200
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ - 500/600
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ 1-10 - 8
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs - paralysed,smashers,ferocious
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ GɪғᴛᴇᴅUS? - i honestly think its a good clan to join and i think i am ready to join a really good clan which is gifted
So.. 2 accounts one has 122/500 and the other has 200/600?
upload_2014-11-29_17-16-19.jpeg

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci