• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Girl-Friends?

Theoremz

Diamond
Reaction score
Irl: about 30ish. Internet: like 3. (New record, am I right?) :p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Technically this is a necro, but since the thread can't really become irrelevant it shall stay alive! :D

As for the topic, you know I never really thought it upon myself to count the amount of friends I had that were girls, in fact I'd find it quite strange to do so :kappa:

Um, I mean I get along with most girls I meet really well so I probably have just as many friends who are girls as I do who are guys :p

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
I would say I probably have more friends that are girls, these days. Back in private school it was about equal, but now majority of my friends are girl because that is who I hang with.

HarlemBuildTeam

Tribute
Reaction score
Technically this is a necro, but since the thread can't really become irrelevant it shall stay alive! :D

As for the topic, you know I never really thought it upon myself to count the amount of friends I had that were girls, in fact I'd find it quite strange to do so :kappa:

Um, I mean I get along with most girls I meet really well so I probably have just as many friends who are girls as I do who are guys :p
whats a necro?
~fexr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci