• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Give us a chance! - Moderator Application

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that if a person has a ban or a temp ban, they can still be mature enough to be a moderator. I was banned for macros once, I never knew macros was against rules and was just using it for FnS switching, I got banned for making a "Report Abuse", I made a thread reporting 2 kids verbally harrassing me and i got banned cause macros has a green thingy in the bottom right of your text box. I instantly knew why i was banned and recognized what i did, I respect that we were banned for something against the rules, but thats why we wait our ban out, so we can think back and think what we did wrong, its a punishment so we can learn. But now that we have learned what we did wrong, I think we gained maturity to know that what we did is against rules and that we shouldnt have done it, thats why im asking MCSG or MCGamer for forgiveness so I can help moderate the servers and ensure people wont do what I did. Im sorry MCGamer, i wont do it again, even though I may have been using it differently than what others would use it for. I would like for MCGamer to give us a chance, let us tell our story to the people so they can recognize that breaking the rules is bad and will make the right choices. Thanks guys.

Koalaski

Platinum
Reaction score
Who is 'we', don't you mean I?
The people who are wanted on the staff team are people that have read the rules, that is what you are supposed to do. Whereas it is evident with you not knowing that Macro's were not allowed that you did not read the rules.

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
Who is 'we', don't you mean I?
The people who are wanted on the staff team are people that have read the rules, that is what you are supposed to do. Whereas it is evident with you not knowing that Macro's were not allowed that you did not read the rules.
I honeslty didnt type this so it can be flamed with haters, I read the rules, i knew it was wrong to use macros, didnt know that you couldnt even use it for fns. This is over, dont even think of replying.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Ikr, if it's hacking them it's Deffo a no no to moderator, but for other clients and hateful messages I think we're allowed a chance, come on we've all swore at someone in mcsg don't think that no one has! Forgiveness is such a limited thing on mcsg :(

Koalaski

Platinum
Reaction score
I honeslty didnt type this so it can be flamed with haters, I read the rules, i knew it was wrong to use macros, didnt know that you couldnt even use it for fns. This is over, dont even think of replying.
Well if it says you cannot use it, it goes for everything. You know you were in the wrong by using it.

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
Well if it says you cannot use it, it goes for everything. You know you were in the wrong by using it.
Okay, I have already said that i recognized what i did wrong so we dont need to go over this.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Please change the title to better describe what you are talking about... I had no clue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci