• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Giveaway - Hub Pet

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer forum community.

I am here today with a little giveaway. I'm giving away a hub pet (of 3,500 credits) to a random person that answers the question below onto this thread:

What is your favorite MCGamer memory?

This is just a small way for me to give back to the community :)

(I will use https://www.random.org/ to randomize the winner)

ENDS 1/20/16

Last edited:

Seth

Career
Reaction score
My favourite McGamer would probably be obtaining my first win!
It was awfully exciting considering I had never even made it to death-match prior to my first win!

Thank you Goonther for hosting this giveaway :eek:.

Quantum
Reaction score
What is your favorite MCGamer memory?
The times when I used to ask players to let me win the game in DeathMatch... xd

Last edited:

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My favourite mcgamer memory would have to be the time where there wasn't a hub, making it so that you could only join games using your server list. I had all the AU servers, 1-6 in my list and would be constantly refreshing waiting for games to finish, and you had to be quick to join as there was a chance you could get kicked for a higher rank.
Even though the incorporation of the hub system made it so much easier and efficient, this time still brings me back many great memories.

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
What is your favorite MCGamer memory? When I first joined MCGamer and I got my first win about 3 days later and yeah.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci