• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

!!GIVEAWAY!! Optifine Cape ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

AttackzZ

Platinum
Reaction score
I love the mcgamer community becomes there are loads of kind and generous people in here just like you !

IGN : AttackzZ if I win :)

Elqted

Spectator
Reaction score
I just like the way how people are on mcsg <3

Ign: DomeGeek

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for being so generous to be giving away an Optifine cape.
People like you make this community a better place! :)

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like MCGamer Because I work here, and the Community is the best, they always wanna help you, they are really nice to me, and its a really good server, decent players, not too much lag, but what I must like from it is the Community that's the thing I love the must love that's why I decide to become a Moderator here because of them :D
I know there are more than 24 but is because I need more words for expressing my love to this server and to its Community:D

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: arsenalfcgunners
This community is amazing, because the server is so much fun, and the forums are so interesting to read. :)

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Deelan
MCGamer is so awesome and cool, there is literally no word to describe its awesomeness and it is also beautiful like the people playing it

Wrexed

Diamond
Reaction score
MCGamer is so awesome and cool, there is literally no word to describe its awesomeness and it is also beautiful like the people playing it
Yea i mean for me best community ever created in minecraft beacuse its so unique and stuff :D sry for my bad english :D i mean some words D:

MyNameIsDaichi

Spectator
Reaction score

I recently purchased a Minecon Cape of my own and will no longer need an Optifine Cape so I thought why not give it away to the community. I'm not really known here but heck, enjoy it :3

To enter simply like the post and also tell me in 24 words or less why you love the mcgamer community/mcgamer in general.
The giveaway will end on the 20th of July, I will pick the winner by gathering the number of comments and then choosing a random number! Good luck to you all
~Lachie
MCSG is just honestly a great server with the staff and the players and it gets players to come back with their great games

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci