• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Giving away some alts! (with bad stats :c)

Which one would you take?

• Total voters

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello today I'll be giving away 2 accounts with bad stats because I dont want them.

One - SoFlyImTooHigh (Awful Awful and Awful stats, I think a thousand games played and like 20 wins, but hey. It's an alt.)

Two - LucarioPlayz <-Swaggy Name (I think I played less then 20 games on that, with no wins, salvagable)

I'll decide by who gives the best offer, I'll take other alts, art, donor, optifine cape, maybe something else)

IF no one offers a deal, if no one offers, everyone who likes this post will be put into a random drawing and I will give it away to whoever's name comes out.

ThatoneBlondie

Spectator
Reaction score
I will give you my alt account for LucarioPlayz [or SoFlyImTooHigh]

Last edited:

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will probably be able to hook you up with some channel art and avatars, and an intro/outro for youtube. And I'm a good friend of yours :p I will take either alternate account that you can give me <3
#Royals4Lyfe

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I will give you an account: maxiscool24
It has almost 700 wins and 2400 games played!
You can have it as long as I have the password.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
I'll give you an avatar, a banner, a signature, a fanfiction, and an account with 300 wins. Youtube shoutout, I'll wear a smeagle skin.

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I'll work harder to get drawing you, and I'll buy you gold donor. That would be for LucarioPlayz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci