• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Glacial | EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
It's funny coz apparently uve won 37 clan wars but all of those clans are randies apart from spectrum , If you want to improve I suggest starting to play more well known clans like the ones on the EUCL :) In other words clan war us ;)

MaestroZeN

Platinum
Reaction score
It's funny coz apparently uve won 37 clan wars but all of those clans are randies apart from spectrum , If you want to improve I suggest starting to play more well known clans like the ones on the EUCL :) In other words clan war us ;)
Ok , we have played 4 cw in EULB , and also now we are against intrepid , and if we beat them we go 4th or 3rd on the EULB

MEJade00

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MEJade00
Wins: 100+ before reset, got 5 wins in 33 matches after reset.
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype: Yes
Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public):
Do You Have A Microphone?: Yes
PVP Strengths: I am good at close ut, using critical and following the player (high mouse sensitivity)
PVP Weaknesses: Not so good with bow.
How Active Are You?(1-10): 5/6
How would You Help?: I would contribute by being active in matches between clans.
Why Do You Want To Join ?: I think this clan is the best out there and I think it would a great place to start playing actively again.
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: I was never interested in clans before.
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It? I do not know much about how you run things in the clan, but I would try to get some matches with as many members as possible to see who is best and who is not. Then train players individually to make the team as strong as possible. "A team is only as strong as it's weakest link"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci