• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Glass dome download?

Whos got a download link for a glass dome?

• No!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes!

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
I got some amazing ideas for a mcsg map, but my only problem is actually getting a glass dome thats 150 blocks radius. I would really be happy if somebody could send me a world! :)

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Easy. Download and install singleplayer commands, which comes with worldedit. At the very center of the map, type the command "//hsphere glass 250". This generates a hollow sphere of glass around your map, essentially, a glass dome.

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
Easy. Download and install singleplayer commands, which comes with worldedit. At the very center of the map, type the command "//hsphere glass 250". This generates a hollow sphere of glass around your map, essentially, a glass dome.
Thanks! I love your new map! Wanna build your new map with me? :3

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't maps need to be 250 blocks in radius (500 diameter)?

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait, does it have to be a radius of 250 or is that just what you did for insanity cause and breeze? Because if it is, then I think thats a good number. :)

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wait, does it have to be a radius of 250 or is that just what you did for insanity cause and breeze? Because if it is, then I think thats a good number. :)
I wouldn't do less than 200 to be honest. Insanity is 200, and I don't think any smaller maps would be accepted, unless they had a real wow-factor

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
I wouldn't do less than 200 to be honest. Insanity is 200, and I don't think any smaller maps would be accepted, unless they had a real wow-factor
Ok thanks. Gonna start making a 200 block radius map. MY focus will be making it a abandoned city with trains and stuffz. SHH! :D

andy perkins

Spectator
Reaction score
If you replace the 250 with 1000 is that too big?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci