• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Glass Dome Request?

princebubblegum

Spectator
Reaction score
Can someone build me a 500 foot diameter glass dome thats in the ocean? im making a map for fun that has islands and whatnot. please leave a beacon or something to mark the middle possibly? thanks!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you want to do it yourself, you can use World Edit or MCEdit.

MC_Zanax

Spectator
Reaction score
You just go on to world paint make a ocean go into the middle and type //hsphereglass 500 or something like that you can just do // help if you want to know (that is MC edit)

princebubblegum

Spectator
Reaction score
You just go on to world paint make a ocean go into the middle and type //hsphereglass 500 or something like that you can just do // help if you want to know (that is MC edit)
i created an island in the middle of an ocean on world painter but i cant type commands

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
errr i would if i could but im not good with mods... is it a mod?
I'm going to be completely honest with you. If you are not good with mods there is absolutely no way this map will be very good. To make a good map, you need to be familiar with things like World edit or MC edit. I don't know much about map building, but I know that it is very hard to make a good map in vanilla minecraft. If you just use normal minecraft terrain, it won't turn out very well. You need to learn to teraform. The landscape is a big part of making a good Survival Games map. If you don't know how to do this, I suggest looking up a tutorial on youtube. I don't really know any other ways you would be able to learn it. You could always ask a fellow map builder to teach you.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I will explain you. You need to create a server. Theres many tutorials on youtube. Then Download WorldEdit and put the plugin in your plugins folder on your servers folder. Then, in-game in your server, do the command //hsphere [block] [radios] but the block you need. on block put 20 as thats the ID for glass. and on radios put how long you want the sphere to be.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I will explain you.
This made me laugh way harder than it should have.

You can also go into a singleplayer world with Single Player Commands (I think it has an automatic installer, google it.)
And type the command for the glass sphere. (//hsphere glass 500 I think)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
This made me laugh way harder than it should have.

You can also go into a singleplayer world with Single Player Commands (I think it has an automatic installer, google it.)
And type the command for the glass sphere. (//hsphere glass 500 I think)
why? ;c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci