• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Glitch - Fires and inconsistencies

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
Just wanted to report the glitches I've noticed so far in MCSG.

1 - Fires. Certain maps decide to start with fire in the spawn. Neat? I don't really mind myself but I can imagine people rage when they get shoved into it. That's not where my fire problems end though. On some maps, and it seems to be fairly inconsistent; I will use flint and steel to burn my enemies alive but the fires don't show up. They're there! But you can't see them. A real trip hazard if you ask me.

2 - Inconsistencies - I started on breeze the other day and the entire leaf structure over corn was gone. Not sure what to make of that. Also one time on SG4 I jumped into the sewers and noticed the mushrooms gone, and I KNOW I was the only person down there because it was right off the start.

3 - Some guy started with some potion effect. Aaaand probably a hack but I didn't get his name or record it so I'll just leave it at that.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Just wanted to report the glitches I've noticed so far in MCSG.

1 - Fires. Certain maps decide to start with fire in the spawn. Neat? I don't really mind myself but I can imagine people rage when they get shoved into it. That's not where my fire problems end though. On some maps, and it seems to be fairly inconsistent; I will use flint and steel to burn my enemies alive but the fires don't show up. They're there! But you can't see them. A real trip hazard if you ask me.

2 - Inconsistencies - I started on breeze the other day and the entire leaf structure over corn was gone. Not sure what to make of that. Also one time on SG4 I jumped into the sewers and noticed the mushrooms gone, and I KNOW I was the only person down there because it was right off the start.

3 - Some guy started with some potion effect. Aaaand probably a hack but I didn't get his name or record it so I'll just leave it at that.
Ok let me answer all the things you asked.

1. With the fire, I've noticed that it doesn't have a burning consistency because usually if you place it on wood it will stay there no matter what right? And if you placed it on stone it would disappear after a while.

This is not happening, maybe one of the developers forgot to code it in or something like that.

As for the invisible fire I understand what you mean, it is quite annoying to be randomly start burning up in flames, probably another thing that the developers haven't put into their coding.

2. I have seen this all the time on Breeze and SG2, the leaves seem to be destroyed, or just completely gone, I do not understand why. A possibility that the maps might not reset properly during the 'Clean up' stage.

3. You can sponsor now which is quite overpowered, you can give your friend any potion of your choice. Its effects are very long, for example the strength potion lasts for 3 minutes, if it was drunk just after he/she won then the effects will stay with them until pre-game, or like I said before they were sponsored it sometime during the game.

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
3. You can sponsor now which is quite overpowered, you can give your friend any potion of your choice. Its effects are very long, for example the strength potion lasts for 3 minutes, if it was drunk just after he/she won then the effects will stay with them until pre-game, or like I said before they were sponsored it sometime during the game.
That might make sense, but it was right as we started at corn. I would think that if they drank it at the end of a game, the waiting time in the lobby would finish off that potions effect. In any case, hopefully it gets addressed.

locker651

Survivor
Reaction score
That might make sense, but it was right as we started at corn. I would think that if they drank it at the end of a game, the waiting time in the lobby would finish off that potions effect. In any case, hopefully it gets addressed.
Actually, if you drank it with one second left, went back to that lobby with 5 seconds left that still leaves you with 2 minutes and 54 seconds, and trust me, that is a lot of time to have some good ole fisting!

Just 30 minutes ago I tested that, and strenght potions are OP, even managed to kill a guy with a stone axe with it, and I had 3 hearts remaining.(weaponless)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci