• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Glitch into under corn area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trexs0123

Survivor
Reaction score
EVERY MAP THAT YOU HAVE USED ALWAYS has the retarded BLANK SPACE under the CORN.
What can you do: FILL IT UP! People can GLITCH into there and CAMp the whole GAME.
It is EXTREMELY ANNOYING to wait a HOUR for dm.
PLEASE inspect every KNOOK and CRANNY of a map before putting it up its realy annoying.
Screenies in atch

Attachments

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
So you took screenies when you did the glitch?
You know you can get banned for this?
/facepalm...

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I don't know if I agree with that.
To get into a glitch you need to be experienced.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol no you can accidentally glitch but I am not sure but I think this happends if you kill someone near corn with speedhack on. I've seen it alot of times and all the players had speedhack. But I could be wrong.

Cameron1138

Tribute
Reaction score
It is possible to accidentally glitch. I accidentally glitched through a wall once when I was trying to get a chest.

trexs0123

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't know if I agree with that.
To get into a glitch you need to be experienced.
@both of your Unknowledgable posts, all u have to do is stand on top of a block and destroy it and with the help of lag you will go through it and u can't get banned for something idiotic and that and lastly there are ways into the subway under corn leading from there. It's annoying due to the fact people abuse this glitch to safely get chests then return to the subway and have everything unfairly,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci