• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Global Warming

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Wow. This might be the best forum post I have ever seen. I can easily imagine reading this is in a major news outlet as a lengthy description of what climate destabilization (nice phrase) is. This is a stunning piece of writing and I am quite frankly blown away that someone would spend the time to write something like this on a video game forum where it will receive a minuscule portion of the attention it deserves. If I where you I would highly consider emailing this to your local newspaper or at least your teachers so it can recieve more recognition. Because quite frankly this is the best written article addressing our planet's condition I've seen anywhere.
I second this statement, especially this part:
If I were you I would highly consider emailing this to your local newspaper . . . so it can receive more recognition.

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Wow. This might be the best forum post I have ever seen. I can easily imagine reading this is in a major news outlet as a lengthy description of what climate destabilization (nice phrase) is. This is a stunning piece of writing and I am quite frankly blown away that someone would spend the time to write something like this on a video game forum where it will receive a minuscule portion of the attention it deserves. If I where you I would highly consider emailing this to your local newspaper or at least your teachers so it can receive more recognition. Because quite frankly this is the best written article addressing our planet's condition I've seen anywhere.
O.O So flattering.

I guess I had a lot to say because the place where, people are extremely conservative, republican, and in my eyes, very one-sided and ignorant when it comes to religion, politics, and anything that matters. Everyone around me in real life says that:
  • Climate change is a hoax
  • An especially cold winter alone can disprove climate change
  • You can "believe" in climate change like it's Santa Claus or something
  • Climate change is only because of a natural cycle of Earth
  • Humans can't possibly affect something as big as our atmosphere
  • Climate change is caused by the sun getting hotter
  • Increased precipitation disproves climate change (wat?)
  • Climate change is something put on by the UN to scare people into giving them money
  • Humans only contribute to less than 2% of climate change
  • It's all the fault of China
  • It's all the fault of the cows
  • IDC
So yeah, it all gets pretty disgusting. Despite the rebelliousness of teenagers, they still always hold one thing in common with their parents: political views.

E

Ephiza

O.O So flattering.

I guess I had a lot to say because the place where, people are extremely conservative, republican, and in my eyes, very one-sided and ignorant when it comes to religion, politics, and anything that matters. Everyone around me in real life says that:
  • Climate change is a hoax
  • An especially cold winter alone can disprove climate change
  • You can "believe" in climate change like it's Santa Claus or something
  • Climate change is only because of a natural cycle of Earth
  • Humans can't possibly affect something as big as our atmosphere
  • Climate change is caused by the sun getting hotter
  • Increased precipitation disproves climate change (wat?)
  • Climate change is something put on by the UN to scare people into giving them money
  • Humans only contribute to less than 2% of climate change
  • It's all the fault of China
  • It's all the fault of the cows
  • IDC
So yeah, it all gets pretty disgusting. Despite the rebelliousness of teenagers, they still always hold one thing in common with their parents: political views.
And this is why I made this thread. Bito said to Mooclan, I think there should be a global warming thread, and of course me being barney stinson, i said Challenge Accepted. 2eZ

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
what are you talking about m8? theres no such thing as global warming, pff! doesnt exist. no problem, everyone keep going about your daily lives.
Jesus. I hate people like that ^
Scientists: EVERYONE! THIS IS IMPORTANT! GLOBAL WARMING IS A THING, WE NEED TO START DOING STUFF!
People: woop dee dang, doo! all sunshines an' butterflies, yes sir! nothing wrong here! sea levels are rising! the ocean is cold! obviously, the earth is getting colder!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci