• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gods of PVP

DoFlamingo

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello!

Tell me the list of PvPers you think are the best in Minecraft!
My list
1) Antvenom - He is the god of Survival Games. Nobody can beat him. He has merged with MCGamer but because he is so nice he hasn't played any games yet. This is probably because if he played any games we will all give up. He is playing other SG Servers instead to make us not suffer from his power
2) BajanCanadian - I think he is 2nd best. Close to Antvenom but not stronger
3) JeromeASF - He is the father of Baccas. Baccas are pro. So he is a God.
4) ThatOneTomahawk - His sword skills are just amazing. He would rekt anyone except top 3.
5) ChadTheDJ - He is the owner of this amazing server. So he is pro. I love how he has only played 1 game since v2 so that us noobs can gain wins. Because if he plays we will all die.

K

KiDD

I'd have to agree. All players are simply pro. It's hard to believe they're so good o_O

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol I remeber if you went on antvenoms wiki someone put in "he is the best pvper in minecraft"

I found it
On his YouTubia

" AntVenom is known for his amazing PvP and parkour skills. "
He is crapola in my opinion and if he were to vs any modern Mcsg player he would stand no chance

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Tomahawk will be removed from that top 5 list in 1.8 because blockhitting has been patched :c. Rip

I mean he hasnt really primarily block hit since the release of the sprint key but still. Good to keep old jokes alive ahaha.
That block hit comment, shots fired (pew pew)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci