• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gold Sponsor Contest! c:

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
If only I had photoshop again or illustrator and I probably could have put something together that would have given most a run for there money. Most likely not joker or duck though :p
I'm thinking of attempting maya sometime

MandM7

Tribute
Reaction score
If only I had photoshop again or illustrator and I probably could have put something together that would have given most a run for there money. Most likely not joker or duck though :p
I'm thinking of attempting maya sometime
What about my attempt? And I use Gimp. :p

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
What about my attempt? And I use Gimp. :p
I used to use gimp quite a lot but then my school got the adobe sweet and I was able to put it on my computer and I found photoshop and illustrator far easier to use then gimp. But that's me
Meir only I had some of my old sigs and stuff :( idk where they are

MandM7

Tribute
Reaction score
I used to use gimp quite a lot but then my school got the adobe sweet and I was able to put it on my computer and I found photoshop and illustrator far easier to use then gimp. But that's me
Meir only I had some of my old sigs and stuff :( idk where they are
I can't go buy software or anything like that.:( Too expensive..... So I use Gimp.:D

#For the MandM7 Cause

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci